[AMBER] how to use depreciated cpptraj code

From: Chris Neale <candrewn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 12:21:24 -0700

Dear Users:

I see that there was once a cpptraj command called mindist, that would
return the minimum inter-atom distance between two selection masks.

I am most familiar with the term "depreciated" in computer code meaning it
is not recommended, but can still be used (whereas something like "removed"
might be used if the command was no longer available).

However, I can not figure out how to use any depreciated commands in
cpptraj, which is my main question here. The amber16 manual does not turn
up anything about how to do this with a search for the word depreciated.

I do see that the cpptraj executable recommends to use the nativecontacts
command. However, as far as I can tell this does not give minimum distances
but, rather, the number of inter-group contacts within a specified cutoff.

Thank you,
Chris.