Re: [AMBER] Proplem about how to set substrate concentration

From: Huang Jing <jing.huang8911.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 09:54:27 +0200

A way to do this is to calculate the number of water molecule for your
concentration and then to change the size of the water box for the suitable
water number,
jing

Dr. Jing Huang
*Institute of Chemistry and the Lise Meitner-Minerva Center for
Computational Quantum*
*Chemistry, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Givat Ram Campus, Jerusalem
91904, Israel*