[AMBER] Proplem about how to set substrate concentration

From: Shanghaitech University WuMeng <wumeng.shanghaitech.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 15:38:54 +0800

Dear All,
  I am working on channel protein which substrate is acetate. I want to add lots of acetates in my simulation system to see if the acetate could pass through the channel or not, maybe I need to set some acetate concentration in the water solvent, but I don't know how to to it. I have searched this problem on the internet, but the information is less.
  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank You Very Much!

Sincerely,
Wu Meng