Re: [AMBER] Zinc Oxide and protein simulation with AMBER

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 10:46:49 -0600

Hi Vivek,

You don’t need to use parmchk2 to generate related frcmod files due to in your system all the bond parameters can be generated using MCPB.py.

I have modified your PDB file and generated the mol2 files (see attached), in the PDB file, in order to make MCPB.py recognize the zinc ion, I have modified all the zinc ions to atom name ZN and residue name ZN.

You can use the PDB, mol2, and ZnO.in files attached to do MCPB.py modeling directly.

Kind regards,
Pengfei