Re: [AMBER] Zinc Oxide and protein simulation with AMBER

From: vivek m <vivek.010484.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 23:47:57 +0530

Hi Pengfei,

  I modified the input file as you suggested. But antechamber throws
following error (but is able to complete). I truncated the errors for ease
of reading.
  And parmchk2 gives error: "Atom type of Zn does not shown up in
PARMCHK.DAT"
  I have attached the input structure for inspection.
  Please advice.

=============antechamber error ============================
For atom[1]:Zn1, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

For atom[2]:Zn2, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen
..
..
..
For atom[6]:Zn6, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

For atom[7]:Zn7, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

For atom[8]:Zn8, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

For atom[23]:O11, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

For atom[24]:O12, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

---Judge bond type for Residue 1 with ID of 1 and Name of ZNO ---

---Judge bond type for Residue 2 with ID of 2 and Name of ZNO ---
..
..
..
---Judge bond type for Residue 22 with ID of 22 and Name of ZNO ---

---Judge bond type for Residue 23 with ID of 23 and Name of ZNO ---

---Judge bond type for Residue 24 with ID of 24 and Name of ZNO ---