Re: [AMBER] Force field modifications

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 08:18:25 -0500

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016, Jonathan Huihui wrote:

> http://ambermd.org/formats.html
>
> I have seen this page before and looked through it, however I've found
> it not very instructive in terms of syntax.

We welcome specific suggestions for changes. Best thing to do is to go
through an existing parm.dat file while consulting the page above. That
should(?) make clear what information is stored, and what the details of the
format are. Then you should be in a position to modify an existing parm.dat
file, or to create one of your own.

(If you don't understand Fortran format specifiers, just do a quick Google
search.)

....dac