Re: [AMBER] REMD with pressure coupling

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:23:39 -0500

Hi

Not that I know.

The changes should not be very hard to do, but testing and debugging
might be hard, since no one within the amber developers is really
working on T-REMD with constant pressure.

adrian

On 12/12/16 3:44 PM, Neale, Christopher Andrew wrote:
> Dear Users:
>
> Does anybody have a modified version of amber16 that can do temperature replica exchange with pressure coupling? I'd like to do T-REMD with lipid bilayer systems, but it seems to be impossible at present.
>
> Here's the error message that I get:
>
> | ERROR: REMD cannot be run with ntp > 0!
>
> When I try to run with options like this:
>
> ! Constant pressure control. Note that ntp=3 requires barostat=1
> barostat=2,
> ntp=3,
> pres0=1.01325,
> taup=4,
> comp=45,
> csurften=3,
> gamma_ten=0.0,
> ninterface=2,
>

> Thank you,
> Chris.

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor.
Department of Chemistry
University of Florida
roitberg.ufl.edu
352-392-6972