Re: [AMBER] Problems during solvation of molecule from Protein Data Bank

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 19:14:47 -0500

It depends on what you're trying to do. Do you want to simulate the
spermine too, or just the DNA? If spermine, you'll need to locate or
develop parameters for it. Make sure to work through the tutorials and
understand what you're getting into, reading the JACS article for that
crystal structure to understand the role of the spermine.