Re: [AMBER] Installation of AMBER on Centos Rocks 6.2

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 09:44:52 -0500

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016, yasir.orionsolutions.co.in wrote:

> Finished serial test suites for Amber 12
> 25 tests experienced errors
> 26 files comparisons failed

This is an unusually large number of problems. You can check the log files,
and soldier on. But please note that Amber12 was released in 2012, and your OS
was released in 2015. So Amber12 was never tested in your environment.

I doubt that many other users have tried what you are trying. I'd
strongly recommend upgrading to Amber16: you're likely to have many fewer
problems, and to get a more informed response here if you do.

....dac