Re: [AMBER] CpHMD tutorial: how to generate the titration_curves.dat file in an automated way

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 13:48:15 -0500

You can create them by hand or (as I did) write scripts to generate them
for you.

I'm tracking the scripts I wrote (and used for all of my studies) in GitHub
here: https://github.com/swails/JmsScripts

In particular, see extract_titration_data.py (that has a --help flag to
provide some usage instructions).

HTH,
Jason