Re: [AMBER] CpHMD tutorial: how to generate the titration_curves.dat file in an automated way

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 14:50:23 -0200

Hi Eric. Maybe this will help.
Small python script that creates as output the info needed for
titration_curves.dat
Substitute MOL for the name of the residue you are titrating.
On line 7, the line.split()[3], the '3' should be changed to the number
pertinent to the column that has the deprotonated data.
This script is valid for a single residue titration.

1 from numpy import linspace
2 lst = []
3 for i in linspace(1,5,10):
4 with open('ph{:.1f}_populations.dat'.format(i)) as f:
5 for line in f:
6 if 'MOL' in line:
7 lst.append(line.split()[3])
8
9 print('#{:<5}pH{:<5}MOL1'.format(' ',' '))
10 for j,n in zip(linspace(1,5,10),lst):
11 print('{:>8.3f}{:>6}{:.3f}'.format(j,' ',float(n)))

Fabrício