Re: [AMBER] trajectory analysis

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:15:38 +0530

Hi Carlos,
Did you autoimage your trajectory before analyzing?

Regards

*Elvis Martis* Ph.D. Student, Bombay College of Pharmacy
[image: photo] Email: elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Website: http://www.elvismartis.in <http://www.elvismartis.in/>
group website: http://www.profeccoutinho.net.in/
Address:

 Kalina, Santa Cruz [E]