Re: [AMBER] question about pol_h in ambertool15

From: Anon <saladinoprince.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 00:13:20 -0300

This directory no longer exists, I'm looking for it, too. I appreciate if
anyone could help.

anonimo.Debian:~/Documents/gen/amber14/AmberTools/src$ ls
addles/ cphstats/ mmpbsa_py/ reduce/
amberlite/ cpptraj/ mtkpp/
rism/
amgauss/ emil/
nab/ sander/
antechamber/ etc/ netcdf-4.3.0/ saxs/
arpack/ FEW/ netcdf-fortran-4.2/ sebomd/
blas/ fftw-3.3/
nmode/ semantics/
boost-1.38.0/ gbnsr6/ nmr_aux/ sff/
byacc/ include/