[AMBER] question about pol_h in ambertool15

From: Thibaud von Erlach <thibeli.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:30:32 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,

I am trying to install a program which following the programmer would need amber15 (since amber15 doesn't exist I suppose they refer to ambertools15) and more specifically the program would need the following scripts: protonate and pol_h. After looking a bit at the different version we have installed here, there indeed seem to be a protonate script in ambertool15 but there is no trace whatsoever of a pol_h script ... (After digging a little bit deeper, I have found that it exists in our version of amber10 and amber9 but not in the versions after)
So my question is:
does pol_h still exist for ambertools15 or has it been removed? or has it been replaced by something else?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Alistair Cerlier