Re: [AMBER] clustering doubt

From: Achim Sandmann <Achim.Sandmann.chemie.stud.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 11:26:24 +0100

Hello Mary Varughese,

So far as I understood, you want to take the ligand position with
respect to the DNA (as well as the ligand conformation itself) into
consideration.

I think the easiest way to do this is to do a RMSD calculation with the
DNA backbone mask first. This will align the structures. As a second
step (within the same praj/cpptraj call) you can use the cluster command
with the mask of the ligand and the 'nofit' flag.

with kind regards,

Achim Sandmann