Re: [AMBER] Issue with the gaff parameters for "nh" atom type

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:13:35 -0600

Sab moh maya hai

*​*********************************************
​Hirdesh Kumar
PhD (Molecular Parasitology), MS (Pharmacoinformatics), B. Pharm
AG Frischknecht
​Parasitology - Center for Infectious Diseases
​University of Heidelberg Medical School
​Im Neuenheimer Feld 324
​69120 Heidelberg
Germany

​Lab number​
:
​+49 (0)6221 567438
Mobile number: +49(0) 176 83517413

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Prajwal Nandekar <prajwal.pharm07.gmail.com