Re: [AMBER] Paramfit for multiple molecules

From: Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:47:05 -0800

Hi Sven,

This is a bug in Paramfit's dihedral parameter parser. It does care about
the order dihedrals are listed in the prmtop. As you have seen when
conducting a multiple molecule fit where the dihedrals happen to be listed
differently it fails to parse. I will fix this bug and send you a patch
ASAP.

You're correct that the order in which atoms are listed in a dihedral term
shouldn't matter: A-B-C-D applies to that dihedral as well as D-C-B-A.

Best,
Robin