Re: [AMBER] creating 5' phosphate groups

From: Mohaddeseh Habibzadeh <m.habibzadeh.azaruniv.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:42:22 +0330

Hello
As you mentioned before, I upgrade the AmberTools.
And as you can see below I made one of the terminal oxygens on the 5' phosphate appear in an OHE residue:
FATAL: Atom .R<OHE 2>.A<O5' 1> does not have type.
Did I make a mistake? or would you please tell me where's the problem?
ATOM 1 P U A 1
ATOM 2 OP1 U A 1
ATOM 3 OP2 U A 1
ATOM 4 O5' OHE A 1