Re: [AMBER] Query regarding the MCPB.py workflow

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:27:34 -0600

Hello Abhi,

It seems this error comes from that in your PDB file there are two atoms have the same name inside a certain residue, which caused MCPB.py has recognition problem. The way to solve the problem is to modify the PDB file (just changing the atom name(s) without changing the sequence of the atoms) and run MCPB.py from step 1 (Gaussian/GAMESS-US calculations are not needed to be performed again, the old log file could be used directly).

Kind regards,
Pengfei