Re: [AMBER] Query regarding the MCPB.py workflow

From: Abhi Acharya <abhi117acharya.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:04:34 +0530

Hello Dr. Pengfei.

I made the suggested changes to the code. However, this time I am getting a
different error saying that the charges and atoms do not match.

Here is the output:

The input file you are using is : 3UJO.in

The following is the input variable you have:
The variable ion_ids is : [3825, 3826]
The variable ion_info is : []
The variable ion_mol2files is : ['CA.mol2', 'CU.mol2']
The variable original_pdb is : 3UJO_fixed_H.pdb
The variable add_bonded_pairs is : []
The variable additional_resids is : []
The variable anglefc_avg is : 0
The variable bondfc_avg is : 0
The variable cut_off is : 2.8
The variable chgfix_resids is : []
The variable force_field is : ff14SB
The variable frcmodfs is : []
The variable gaff is : 1
The variable group_name is : 3UJO
The variable ion_paraset is : CM (Only for nonbonded model)
The variable large_opt is : 1
The variable lgmodel_chg is : -99
             -99 means program will assign a charge automatically.
The variable naa_mol2files is : ['WAT.mol2']
The variable scale_factor is : 1.0
             ATTENTION: This is the scale factor of frequency. The
             force constants will be scaled by multiplying the square
             of scale_factor.
The variable smmodel_chg is : -99
             -99 means program will assign a charge automatically.
The variable software_version is : gms
The variable sqm_opt is : 0
The variable water_model is : TIP3P
* *
*======================RESP Charge fitting=======================*
* *
***Generating the 1st stage resp charge fitting input file...
***Generating the 2nd stage resp charge fitting input file...
***Doing the RESP charge fiting...
CAUTION: THE VDW RADIUS OF ATOMIC NUMBER 20IS UNKNOWN AND HAS
BEEN SET TO1.80 ANGSTROMS IN THE GAMESS CALCULATION.
CAUTION: THE VDW RADIUS OF ATOMIC NUMBER 29IS UNKNOWN AND HAS
BEEN SET TO1.80 ANGSTROMS IN THE GAMESS CALCULATION.
=========================Checking models==========================
***Check the large model...
Good. The charges and atom numbers are match for the large model.
Good. There are 186 atoms in the large model.
***Check the standard model...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bp-lab/install-fold/amber16/bin/MCPB.py", line 600, in
<module>
    premol2fs, mcresname, 1, chgfix_resids, g0x, lgchg)
  File
"/home/bp-lab/install-fold/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mcpb/resp_fitting.py",
line 517, in resp_fitting
    raise pymsmtError('Error: the charges and atom numbers are mismatch '
pymsmtexp.pymsmtError: Error: the charges and atom numbers are mismatch for
the standard model!

Kindly help.

Best Regards,
Abhishek