Re: [AMBER] HMassRepartition

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:54:34 -0600

Abhishek

you might have done something wrong but te data you showed is not enough
to tell me that it is wrong.
The proper question is: if you repeat both simulations many times and in
all the 4 fs they open and in all the 1 fs they do not, then you have a
problem.
Otherwise you might be seeing statistical fluctuations.
adrian

On 11/16/16 9:38 AM, Thakur, Abhishek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have carried out two different GB/SA simulation, igb=5 and all the parameters same
>
> 1. With HMassRepartition with dt=0.004 and in 20ns I found that my dimer opened.
>
> 2.Simple Gb/SA with dt=0.001 and in 20ns I have found my dimer has not moved at all.
>

> I cannot get the reason behind this, as both have same duration of simulation. Can this be possible or I have done some mistake>
>

> Thanking you,
>
> Abhishek

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor.
Department of Chemistry
University of Florida
roitberg.ufl.edu
352-392-6972