Re: [AMBER] HMassRepartition

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:11:24 -0500

After trying all suggestions ( :D ), you (Abhishek) can try to validate
your protocol by running dt=0.001 and dt=0.004 (with hmass repartitioning)
for tiny system (e.g Ala3) to get converge data (about few hundreds ns),
then histogram CA distance between residue 1 and 3.

If two runs (dt=0.001, dt=0.004) produce similar distribution, your
protocol is fine.

Hai