Re: [AMBER] HMassRepartition

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 10:46:06 -0500

These are both very short runs, and without knowing any other details
(assuming you have done everything correctly) I would expect the dimer to
open with 1fs time steps soon enough. Just to make sure, are you running
with a clock-based or otherwise varying random seed? I don't know what the
status of all our bulletproofing is, but if you're running with ascii
restarts then there could still be a way to get repeating pseudo-random
sequences into your system which would tend to unfold proteins if the
restarts occur frequently enough (or cause milder "opening" effects if the
restarts happen less frequently).

Dave