Re: [AMBER] HMassRepartition

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:13:39 +0530

Hi,
Did you use appropriate collision frequency (gamma_ln=???) to mimic the
damping effect of solvent?
This could be important since you are using implicit solvation, without
accounting for the damping effect of the solvent such artifacts may result.

Regards

*Elvis Martis* Ph.D. Student, Bombay College of Pharmacy
[image: photo] Email: elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Website: http://www.elvismartis.in <http://www.elvismartis.in/>
group website: http://www.profeccoutinho.net.in/
Address:

 Kalina, Santa Cruz [E]