Re: [AMBER] Mapping back the original PDB numbering and chain IDs when analysing Amber trajectories

From: William Lees <william.lees.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:00:46 +0000

Not actually realising that it was possible to do this in Parmed, I
wrote a small tool for my own pipleline. I thought I'd mention it as
it's a bit simpler to use and might be easier to call from a script or
to modify if it doesn't do quite what you want. It's called
RelabelChains.py and is available here:
https://github.com/williamdlees/AmberUtils

William