[AMBER] deal with organometaliic with MCPB.py

From: ÑîÂúÒâ <ymy0664.163.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 18:24:44 +0800 (CST)

Subject: deal with organometaliic with MCPB.py

Hello,
    I have studied the organometallic compound systems in your papers (Pengfei Li and Kenneth M. Merz, Jr., "MCPB.py: A Python Based Metal Center Parameter Builder." J. Chem. Inf. Model., 2016, 56, 599-604)
   Now, I want to use MCPB.py to prepare input files for a new system (HCo(CO)3(CH2=CHCH3). Now I have problems in deal with step3 (RESP charge fitting).
   I still wonder why threre was only one metal atoms in the organometallic_small_opt.com and organometallic_small_mk.com files while all atoms are existed ifor your given examples. Attach is the realted files!
   Thanks