Re: [AMBER] Methyl groups

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 20:12:12 +0530

Hi,
Please check the residue name for your structure, and check the equivalent
name in the GLYCAM atom name list.
For example, for residue name "4GA" check the legal atom names.

Regards

*Elvis Martis* PhD Student, Bombay College of Pharmacy
[image: photo] Email: elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Website: http://www.elvismartis.in <http://www.elvismartis.in/>
group website: http://www.profeccoutinho.net.in/
Address: Kalina, Santa Cruz [E]
Alt. e-mail: elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/elvisadrianmartis>
Encrypted E-mail: elvismartis.protonmail.ch