Re: [AMBER] Autoimage Error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:32:14 -0400

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Life Sciences Inc
<contact.lifesciences.inc.gmail.com> wrote:
> I know I can only give one
> molecule to be used as anchor and the rest of the molecules will be fixed
> to that anchor molecule and imaging will be done , but this is what I don't
> want.

Unfortunately this is what 'autoimage' does. You can't force it to use
more than one molecule as an anchor point. When I'm imaging systems
like this I try to use the molecule that I want at the center of my
re-imaged system as the anchor (a lipid in the center of the XY plane
for example).

If you absolutely need to center w.r.t. a specific center of mass you
can use the 'center' command followed by an 'image' command, but be
warned this in general tends to require a lot of tweaking to get right
(which is why 'autoimage' exists in the first place).

Hope this helps,

-Dan