[AMBER] Autoimage Error

From: Life Sciences Inc <contact.lifesciences.inc.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:26:04 +0200

Hi ALL

I am facing a problem with autoimage, I want to image my bilayer and water,
in a way that centroid of all 400 phosphate atom in a bilayer act as a
reference to image the trajectory.

Following is my input which I am using for autoimage

  1 parm lipid_400.psf
  2 trajin all.dcd
  3 autoimage anchor :1-400.P origin triclinic
  4 trajout autoimaged.dcd charmm
  5 go

I tried different variants of this input such as without anchor, without P
atom but everytime it is returning an error. I know I can only give one
molecule to be used as anchor and the rest of the molecules will be fixed
to that anchor molecule and imaging will be done , but this is what I don't
want.

I am getting following error and warning

Error: Anchor mask [:1-400.P] corresponds to 0 mols, should only be 1.
Warning: Setup failed for [autoimage anchor :1-400.P origin triclinic ]:
Skipping

can anyone let me know , how to image the trajectory correctly.

Thank you all