[AMBER] Parmchk2 - Atom type of CX does not shown up in PARMCHK.DAT

From: Miha Purg <miha.purg.icm.uu.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:42:00 +0200

Hi,

I was trying to use parmchk2 on a non-standard residue (see attached
.prepin) that contains a 'CX' atom type...

"parmchk2 -i FGly_deprot.prepin -f prepi -o FGly_deprot.frcmod -a Y -p
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/parm10.dat"

...and I received the following error:
"Atom type of CX does not shown up in PARMCHK.DAT"

I manually changed the atom type of CA from 'CT' (obtained with
antechamber -at amber) to 'CX' to be consistent with ff14SB. Has
PARMCHK.DAT not been updated for ff14SB or am I missing something?

Best,

--
Miha Purg
PhD Candidate