Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa with atomic radii for ff14SB and parmbsc1 atom types

From: Niel Henriksen <shireham.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 07:10:54 -0700

Hi Vlad,

The radii are hardcoded in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/pbsa/sa_driver.F90
 (see "subroutine pb_aaradi"). Unfortunately this implementation leads to
the "missing radii" problems you encountered because the PBSA developers
and force field developers aren't always in communication when new atom
types are added.

For a short term fix, you can add the new atom types by analogy to
sa_driver.F90 yourself and recompile. But reporting here is a good idea
too so that developer's can make updates.

--Niel