Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa with atomic radii for ff14SB and parmbsc1 atom types

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:42:25 +0200

Forgot to add that if I change the atom types of parmbsc1 in the
topology as follows: CE->CT, CI->CT, C1->CK, C2->CM, the calculation
proceeds apparently in a correct way ... So, the radii for the ff14SB
atom types seem to be hard coded (I assume as I don't receive any error)
... However, this is definitely not optimal because one does not really
have a control over the use of the radii ... Assigning them in the top
file and using them from there is much better as it gives proper control
over the calculation ...

Best
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory