[AMBER] WHAM_ANALYSIS

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 19:49:46 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I am facing little bit of problem in WHAM analysis.

In my system reaction coordinate start around 2.6 distance.

By after NPT the structure I have got has a distance of 3.9.

So in my WHAM analysis I have included the distance file from 3.9 and have got an energy barrier was 31k/cal and it seems intermediated was formed at 1.95 distance.

So as I have noticed that reaction started from 2.6 distance and getting some noise before that, so in my analysis this time I have included the output file from distance 2.7 only. But surprisingly I found that my energy barrier has reduced and intermediate has formed at 2.0 distance part.

Here below I have attached the the excel sheet and meta.dat files for both analysis.

Can anyone help me find why is this difference in result

Thanking you,

Abhishek