Re: [AMBER] Issue regarding parametrization

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:11:46 -0400

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016, Mahrukh Imtiaz wrote:

> Hi all,I am currently trying to simulate a non standard amino acid
> i.e. N-glycosylation. I have generated parameters for this non standard
> residue and loaded other libraries for protein and glycan in xleap but
> it still gives some error messages which I could not understand why its
> happening, although every residue is parametrized.

The error messages suggest that you are missing parameters for the connection
between the amino acid and the sugar.

You gave very little information about what you did here. I strongly
recommend using the GLYCAM procedure as described in the Manual. Note that
you need to change the name of the amino acid that is connected to the sugar,
so that it will have the correct chemistry and atom names/types; in that case,
all the parameters will be found.

...good luck....dac