[AMBER] Issue regarding parametrization

From: Mahrukh Imtiaz <mahrukhimtiaz92.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:22:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,I am currently trying to simulate a non standard amino acid i.e. N-glycosylation. I have generated parameters for this non standard residue and loaded other libraries for protein and glycan in xleap but it still gives some error messages which I could not understand why its happening, although every residue is parametrized.
Image of the error message is attached. Any help is highly appreciated.
Regards,Mahrukh