Re: [AMBER] MM-PBSA calculation in different temprature

From: shahab shariati <shahab.shariati.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:33:32 +0330

Dear Adrian,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I will use the following in file for MM-PBSA calculation:

Input file for running PB
&general
   startframe=10, endframe=4000, interval=100,
   verbose=1, keep_files=1,
   entropy=1,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,
/
&pb
  istrng=0.100,
/

For different temperatures, should I use "temp0=310.0" in the &cntrl
namelist like what is in the in file for MD?

prod1complex_solvated
 &cntrl
  imin=0,irest=1,ntx=5,
  nstlim=2500000,dt=0.002,