Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault in tleap when using "sequence" command

From: Lane Votapka <lvotapka100.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:12:22 -0400

Aha!! My colleague James Robertson and I found a solution to this problem.

If I insert a newline in the midst of the long sequence, then the segfault
doesn't occur. So once the "sequence" command gets longer than 200
characters or so, I can start a new line and the leaprc script will go
though OK.

It would seem that the buffer that reads the leap commands is not large
enough to accommodate really long commands in the leaprc file when they are
on a single line. For now, it's no problem for me to just add these
newlines.

Thanks for your help everyone!

-Lane