Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault in tleap when using "sequence" command

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:51:36 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Lane Votapka <lvotapka100.gmail.com> wrote:

> And as for using something else to build the input structure, I was
> thinking the exact same thing. Do you know of another tool that can
> generate a PDB of an unfolded structure? I was considering just whipping

You could try using the 'makestructure' command in cpptraj to set
backbone angles to PP2 (something like 'makestructure pp2:1-X', where
X is last residue). The command doesn't do any checking for clashes
but it could be a good start. Alternatively you could try the
'permutedihedrals' command with the 'random' option which does do some
basic clash checking (see manual for more details).

-Dan