Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault in tleap when using "sequence" command

From: Lane Votapka <lvotapka100.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:14:07 -0400

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm afraid that running on OSX won't be
useful for my particular situation. I need to be able to run tleap on Linux
for the task I'm trying to accomplish.

Yes, I realize that the structure generated by "sequence" will not be
physically realistic, but that's on purpose. I'm trying to generate a
completely unfolded structure and I run minimizations before starting any
sort of simulations. I guess it's understandable though that the bug has
gone unnoticed before now.

Do you guys think that I can expect the bug to be addressed anytime soon,
or should I look for other solutions to this problem beyond tleap?

-Lane