Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault in tleap when using "sequence" command

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:34:26 -0700

With the amber14 release of leap, it didn't coredump on OSX for me.

You realize your structure is meaningless even if you can generate it,
and will likely crash any program you feed it to, because 'sequence'
does no steric checking or adjustment as it tacks residues together.
That's why the bug you have likely found hasn't been seen before.

Bill