Re: [AMBER] setup time with pmemd.cuda

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:01:38 +0100

Hi Ross,

Input is read from local hard disk and binary is on SSD. This is all on
my workstation and I don't have any issues with these. Serial run looks
fine but I do see that hostname is always 'Unknown' (also for serial
and MPI CPU). I see in the code (master_setup.F90) that the HOSTNAME
environment variable is queried but this doesn't work (inerr==0).

Many thanks,
Hannes.