[AMBER] radial distribution function from 1drism calculation

From: Jingyi Yan <jyan7.ualberta.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 13:21:32 -0600

Hi All,

I am modelling a non-polar solvent for amber 1d-rism calculation. With a
set of parameters for sigma and epslon, I got a convergent solution for
this model. But when I compared the solvation free energy of this model
with its experiment data, there is a big difference. And for the radial
distribution function, the result from 1d-rism calculation is far from
all-atom simulation data and experiment data.

Any advice is appreciated!

Best,
Joy