Re: [AMBER] Unable to find mopac charges in mopac.out

From: Marcelo Andrade Chagas <andrade.mchagas.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:37:16 -0300

Hi

In this case you just talk.

Be careful, because even very little ... I've done and found some tutorials
with errors.

Be sure to check to make sure that the system (binder) is right, for
example.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
(PhD student)
Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
* http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Tel:(31)3409-5776