Re: [AMBER] Unable to find mopac charges in mopac.out

From: Sneha Rai <rai.sneha51.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 00:01:16 +0530

Thank you for the suggestion. Actually, I am new to Amber. I followed the
general antechamber tutorial and encountered this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sneha Rai
Ph.D. Research Scholar
Computational and Structural Biology Lab
Division of Biotechnology
NSIT

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk