Re: [AMBER] Problem with atommap function in cpptraj (v16)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:12:00 -0400

Hm - sounds like a potential bug. Would you mind sending me off-list some
files I could use to reproduce this behavior (sounds like trajectories only
need to be 2 frames to see the problem).

I am currently in the middle of a move so I may not be able to get to this
as soon as I would like, but if there is a problem I'd eventually like to
correct it.

Glad to hear you could still do the analysis you wanted.

-Dan