Re: [AMBER] Regarding antechamber command Error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 08:34:01 -0400

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016, Vishal Nemaysh wrote:

> As you suggest i have add all the hydrogen in lig.pdb by using pymol
> software and after that i run the antechamber command but the sae massege
> is apper as earlier, which i mention in my last mail. How can i resolve
> this plz suggest me.

It is hard to believe that you got *exactly* the same error message. Please
visualize the new pdb file to make sure it looks OK. If you can't figure
this out, please post the updated pdb file, along with the error message
you are getting.

You should also run the "acdoctor" program...that can often pinpoint problems
with the input files to antechamber. (Sorry that I forgot to suggest this
last time.)

...dac