Re: [AMBER] Running tleap with old prmtop

From: Samuel Bowerman <sbowerma.hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:30:18 -0500

Hi Taylor,

If you have the prmtop and the final frame from the NPT simulation, why not
just re-initialize from the solvated .rst7 file in the NVT from there? It
is not apparent to me why you would need to re-solvate everything if you
still have your simulation files. The type of ensemble is controlled by
the mdin file you supply pmemd/sander; it is not a property of the
prmtop/inpcrd. The only time I would re-solvate a system is if the
molecule rearranged significantly such that my original solvent environment
is now "too small."

Take care,
Samuel Bowerman
Ph.D. Candidate