[AMBER] Running tleap with old prmtop

From: Taylor Quinn <tquinn3.nd.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:13:09 -0400

Hello,

After running a long NPT MD simulation of a protein, I need to rerun the
simulation in the NVT ensemble and thus need to resolvate the protein. Is
there a simple way to resolvate a protein in tleap from a pdb of the last
frame without making a new prmtop file/loading the different forcefields
etc given that I have the old prmtop file? Basically, can I load a pdb,
solvate it, and save an inpcrd/rst file to use with the prmtop file I have
already? I was unsure if tleap has a command for that and couldn't find
anything in the manual about it (I'm using Amber14).

Best,
--
Taylor R Quinn
Graduate Student, Wiest Lab