Re: [AMBER] paper describing the ff15ipq protein force field is now available

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:55:11 -0400

Perhaps a good place to add a note here: if anyone wishes to reproduce the
FF using the data and input materials we provided in the supplement,
Amber16 mdgx will do the trick. However, we have more recently found a bug
in the way the 1:4 bonded term energies were getting summed in ring
systems, which is fixed in the repo and future releases. This will make a
very modest change in the result for the ff15ipq inputs: the force field as
it stands gives the results in the paper, but future work will not have
this minor source of noise.