Re: [AMBER] Setting up a pdb file for a QM/MM calculation with explicit water

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 07:36:48 +0800

Hi Kate. The tutorial is already available on the amber website to prepare
the molecule for QM/MM. Following can help solve a few general issues.
Regarding the tips, I think the one that worked for me was preparing my
molecule in the regular way using tleap. the ligand was charged RESP
server. After minimisation and equilibration in the general way for MD,
then the switch to QM/MM can be done using the QM commands in the md
production file.
I hope it helps.
Regards
Ayesha